Friday, June 11, 2021

Progress

I don't remember what I wrote in my last post. My original plan was to quilt this myself. But... It didn't work. So, I called someone that was recommended by a local quilt store to see if she could quilt it for me. I just got it back last week. 😁 Our youngest son went to help some friends move the next day, so I laid it out on the dining room floor to trim the edges and pin them. 

 And, I finally today (got a chance to) started the binding.  I actually did start it that same day as the above picture. But, it was all messed up on the back side. I got so mad..  I ripped it all out the next day and started the hand binding. But then my husband came home from work and it's just been one thing after another so I haven't had a chance to work on it. Today I TOOK a chance to work on it. 😠 I need to finish this so I can give it to him for his graduation party. Which I tenatively planned for the second week of July.    Anyway, that's my progress with that.  Stay tuned... 😉

No comments: