Saturday, June 26, 2021

A Couple Dishcloths I Forgot About..

 


I forgot I had a couple dishcloths I finished. This is a mermaid one, I think it's a free pattern. Yup, it is. Mermaid Dishcloth.  I used to love doing picture dishcloths. I was in a Dishcloth Knitalong group. I recently re-joined it. I didn't know this was a pattern they had done in the group. I was looking for patterns for mermaids to send to someone I know, and later on I saw this was in the group.  Coincidences.

And this is another one I did, I wanted something to crochet that was easy/not stressful/fun...  I was looking through my patterns I have printed out, and thought "I haven't done this one in a while. I just chose Christmas variegated. I want to do one in my kitchen colors, but I don't have that variegated. I think I've seen it at Walmart. This one is the Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth. (Scroll down for the written pattern.) I did a couple other ones.   I guess I have technically started my Christmas crocheting for the year, too. 😁 Well that's about all for now. 

No comments: