Thursday, June 24, 2021

A Hat Just Like Eons'... But Different

A friend of mines' husband has been in the hospital for about three months. First they said it was Covid. Then he had pneumonia, a collapsed lung, sepsis... Now he may need a lung transplant. 😳  He gets better, then he goes back to ICU...  I was going to send him a card, and I asked what he likes. She said hunting, cooking, and religion. So... I thought I would knit him a hunting hat.  Even though it's summer right now. I thought it would give him something to look forward to, when he gets out of the hospital.  I am using the same pattern I used to knit Eons' hat. This is the book it's in. I don't know if I ever posted a picture of it.  

 I finished it today. In camo colors. It's done in elongated ribbing. I haven't found a similar hat pattern online. I don't know what to look for.  Anyway I thought I would share it.

No comments: