Sunday, March 20, 2016

Easter Is Only A Week From Today

I did not realize Easter was NEXT SUNDAY!!! :0  I do this all the time...  "Oh, Easter/Halloween/Christmas isn't for a month.."  Don't pay attention, then BAM! It's only a week away... Sigh...   Well, our boys are older now; so I don't have much to do. But, I was thinking about having my Brother and Sister-In-Law over for dinner. So, that means cleaning, finishing unpacking/putting away, baking...  And, I did want to do these for the boys.   And, I want to crochet everything. :P   I have been wanting to do lacy Easter Eggs forever..  Like this. And this one.   These are pretty, too.  And theseThis is the one I am crocheting in the picture.  And I love these; I want to make them next..  I saw a bunch on Pinterest and printed some out, I want to crochet a bunch. I am crocheting this one (in picture) for my Sister-In-Law (the one we want to have over).  She gave me the thread and the hook I am using to crochet one of the patterns I really liked and printed out this morning. Coincidentally (or maybe not), the hook is the size I needed for the pattern; and I didn't have that size hook.   I got some plastic eggs when we went grocery shopping this morning.  I've been trying to think of small things to put in an egg for an adult.  Lol.  She is a diabetic.  I can only think of small earrings, maybe. But, I think she can only wear certain kinds...   Sigh..    

This was the hook package. It was 99 cents at Bi-Mart.  So, you know it is old. Lol...

My Sister-In-Law gave me this bing of crochet thread, a couple steel hooks, a tatting shuttle still in the package. And a thread crochet booklet.. She got it at an Estate Sale.   I haven't crocheted with thread for a long time. But, I found my glasses (again) since we moved.  So I started an egg..  :)   I ordered more yarn for the baby blanket I posted about, but it won't be here until this week, so I wanted to do a fun little project while I am waiting...

No comments: