Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Another Baby Set

I finished another baby set. This is the last of this yarn. I went back to Big Lots (I'm not a yarn snob..) to get some more of the green yarn.  And they didn't have any. I went back again, and finally asked someone. She said whatever they had was it. They don't get new orders in, they just get whatever the company decides to send them.  :(    I really liked this shade of green, and it is so soft...   Sigh. Oh well.   I was able to finish this set.  I only had three rows on a sleeve left, and I had to rip a row out of a scrap afghan to finish the sleeve. But, it's done.  :P

I took this picture yesterday. Eon left his bedroom door open when we went to the bus stop.  And Duke took over. Lol.  He was keeping guard of Eons' bed... 

No comments: