Thursday, September 04, 2014

Guess Who Got A Haircut?... :D

Yup!! :D   I kept trying to get a picture of his new hair cut. But he wouldn't let me take his picture.  He took this "selfie".  I said "Let me take one where you are at least smiling.."  "It's a selfie. Only girls smile in selfies..."  (Ugh...)  

I did get this one.  :/    I was SOOO happy he was getting a hair cut. When we got there, I asked him if he wanted to look at the books to see what he wanted.  The picture he picked out was short! I was trying really hard to remain calm. But inside, I was jumping up and down and screaming, "YESSS!!!"  :P    After we got in the car, he said "No one is going to recognize me tomorrow."  Then he said he should wear something he's never worn before.  I said "Do you want to go to Old Navy and get a Polo shirt or something?"  

.... It isn't a Polo shirt, but this is the shirt he picked out.   I took this one while unlocking the door- just aimed it behind me. Ha ha...  It actually turned out.  :P    I am so glad he got a hair cut!!   He said it isn't what he thought it would be. But I said "It will grow out, whenever you get a hair cut it takes a few days to start looking the way you like.."

Eli is always bringing home goodies they made in his Culinary Arts Class.  A couple days ago he brought these cookies. Yummy!! He said they're called Haystacks.   He wrote down the recipe for me. It is similar to this one, but not quite the same.  He said they used "the chocolate cereal."  And 2 cups sugar, 18 oz peanut butter, and 6 cups of cereal. Also, no vanilla.  

No comments: