Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Pictures

Here's our tree... :)

I hung their stockings on their doorknobs, since we don't have a fireplace/mantle anymore. I didn't have energy or the money to try and find anything else, either.

On the tags, where it says "To:", I wrote "The Bear" on some of them. (Long story.. :P)  So Eon went and got The Bear. (Even though this isn't technically the Original Bear..)  :)

Eli opening his slippers I knitted him.

Duke checking out his stocking.

Oops, I meant to post the one of the ball I got Jetta. This was a chew toy I got Duke (which he won't even touch..).  I got Jetta an "indestructable" ball. Which, Duke immediately took away from her and destructed!! Brat!.

Eon in his Santa hat and Elf Slippers. :D

Close-up of the slippers on his feet. They're a little bit big. But that's okay. Room to grow. :D

Eli wearing his slippers.

Steve wearing his..

And I even made myself a pair. Nana Slippers pattern. It's a free Ravelry download. My neice is learning how to crochet. I might show her this pattern. When we went to their house (I still have to post pictures of that..) her Mom showed me a hat she had done on a loom, that my neice kept putting on her foot since it turned out too small for a hat. :P 

No comments: