Sunday, April 17, 2011

Crocheted Jewelry

I have been in the mood to crochet jewelry lately..  Well, for a while now.  This is Mimi's Summer Crochet Band. I love it! I want to make one for myself.. 

Used a button for the closure. I hope it fits the girl I am sending it to. I have skinny wrists. :/  (I know she is bigger than me...)

Here is another bracelet I tried this weekend. (And finished.)  The Crochet Beaded Bracelet

I am sending this one to another little girl on Pine Ridge. (I think she is 12 or 13?...)  I don't know if this is too "old" for her?.. 

And some earrings I have also been making. I think I made the earrings first. Then Mimi's band, then the beaded bracelet/band, then more earrings.. :P  I have made two of each of these colors (grey w/a a silver thread, and pink variegated).  I thought to make up some little cards to put the earrings on.  To send as gifts. (I kept the first pair of silver ones I made. I actually finished the second earring sitting in the car, waiting until 9 o'clock so I could go in~~ I wore them to "school" on Friday. :P For my volunteer job..)  My husband was actually impressed I made these! Well, I showed them to him and he said something like "Where'd you get those?" "I made them." "You made them?"  He probably is just happy now I can crochet jewelry, he won't have to spend money on me buying any more... Hee Hee ;P  (I am not really into jewelry that much, anyway..) 

This is a green pair w/ beads I made. Eon confiscated these to give to his teacher. (Sheesh..) :P  Anyway, these earrings are the Dainty Earrings.  I also like these Crochet Flower Earrings.

6 comments:

LG said...

I am loving all your jewelry! Mimi will be happy to see your version of her Summer Crochet Band, I know! Those earrings, so small! They must be hard to crochet! Congratulations Tina!

Tina said...

Thanks, Vik. :D The earrings were pretty small. I almost went blind. :P Hee hee...

I finally figured out how to "follow" your blog, btw! :) Not bad for a computer dummy.. lol

Mimi said...

Thanks for sharing Tina! Love all your creations ;) The Crochet Flower earrings is so pretty, she has very nice drawings too!

Unknown said...

GREAT GREAT color picking - LOVE it...
these would rock for ankles too!!

Mommy Galloway said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the jewelry :) Very pretty!

Tina said...

Thank you Mimi, Evielynne, and Ginger :D I'm still crocheting jewelry (just "friendship" bracelets, for some girls & their friends). It's fun. ;P