Monday, January 18, 2010

I recently got a bookmark pattern book in a swap, "3 Dozen & One Bookmarks" by Annie's Attic. And, I also joined the 2010 50 Books Challenge at Crochetville. Well, long story short, I have been crocheting bookmarks to send as RAOKs (with old books I don't want but someone else does on the same group...)
I started a new purse (I need another project like I need another hole in my head... sigh...) But, we were going to St. George Utah this weekend and I wanted to bring something that wasn't a huge project, like my afghan that I need tons of scraps for, or my CPH.... Or my Shalom Cardigan Vest (which I don't have the pattern printed out for anyway). So I brought this. :D

This is the said afghan I mentioned just now. A second Pressed Flowers afghan. For us. Sorry the picture is so dark...

Well this is a quickie post just to let you know I'm still here. TTYL Hope you are all well...

No comments: