Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's Been a While...

I'm still here, though... My husband bought me the Bearista Bear! Isn't he adorable? I just love him. I haven't thought of a name for him, yet. Don't know if I will. I still kind of want to crochet a pumpkin bear. I need more time to make everything I want to. (Sigh...)

I finished one thing, though. The Chakra Purse. Yay.
Stuffed with a couple of skeins of yarn. :P

And the lining. (Sorry, blurry, pre-coffee picture this morning...) ;) Trust me, you wouldn't want a good picture of it. It looks like a seven year old sewed it in. I am not good at sewing. I will still use this purse, though; that's for sure.
I started a new (big) project. An afghan. :0 Can you believe it? (I can.) We only have to pack and clean this house to move in three weeks, but I am starting an afghan. That's me all right. Why do I do it? I don't know. To distract my mind from what is really going on? Who knows. :) This is Sami Jo Fitzgeralds Granny Star Afghan, it works up super fast. I'm just using colors I had in my stash. I looked through star afghans at Ravelry to see if I could find any good color scheme ideas (since I am brain dead that way). I saw a really cute one Vashongirl made; in the exact colors I am using. I am going to try doing mine that way. I will probably have to go get some more yarn before this is done, but... I have a good amount to start with, anyway. :)

Well that's about all the news. I have had some kind of a bug the last two days, I think. My husband was home sick Monday and Tuesday. Then Tuesday I started feeling kind of sick. Sneezed about a hundred times, my nose would not stop running all morning. My ears hurt. Kinda sore throat. A little bit head achey. Then today it was my stomach. :( I feel a little better now. But not well. Anyway~~ I hope you are staying well where you are. No flu allowed! Anywhere! :P

3 comments:

Ghost said...

Great Job Tina on the purse. Thanks for visiting. And I love your teddy too.

Unknown said...

Hi Ghost. Thanks- I like your purse, too. ;) And thanks for visiting me!

Mimi said...

Cute pumpkin bear, love the pumpkin patch and the treat bag!
Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday, Tina!

Hope you are feeling much better now, take care...