Saturday, August 20, 2005

My computer is eating my pictures. I took a bunch of pictures today at a family get together I went to. I plugged the chip into the computer....nothing happened. I didn't want to bring up the Dell picture thingy, because every time I do that, there are pictures underneath the pictures I want to upload, (that aren't there before I click on the pictures I want to upload!?) that get uploaded instead. I don't know what I am doing; it's very frustrating. I should just go buy an old-fashioned camera again and do it the old school way, at least I know what I'm doing then; I can put the pictures on CD, and the computer won't erase them. It's so irritating. Fortunately I took this picture before it started doing all this. This is what my secret pal sent me!! I've taken way too long to post it here, but my life has been CRAZY lately. And it's about to get crazier, with school starting. We are starting new schools; have to go and register (I thought I did that already? Maybe I need to go back to school...) Ugh... Anyway... My secret pal, Peekaboo, sent me so much awesome stuff! I can't believe it, still. Four skeins of Lion Brand Micro Spun in Coral. Yummy! I can't wait to make something really special with this. A top for me, maybe. Is four skeins enough? And, a tube of blue beads from the Beadery!! And a bag of beads, too, all different colors. A sheep measuring tape (I didn't know what this was...) hee hee (She told me later) A box of my FAVORITE tea!!! A lovely box of stationery, very unique... I love it! A Starbucks gift card!!! I LOVE this! I've already used it once. I don't want to waste it. Some chocolate covered coffee beans, with coffee and my crocheting (okay, well it hasn't happened yet, but I hope this next week I'll get some quiet time just for me, and I will get all these things together and be on crochet cloud nine! ;) She also sent a "Hug" token. Everything is so wonderful; my secret pal is spoiling me. I still can't believe all she sent. I have a lot in common with my secret pal, too. (The one who I don't know yet...) I better get busy and send my secret pal some better packages now!Speaking of which, I do have a couple things on the way (in the mail), and a couple of things hidden. I just need to get it all together. I hope my secret pal is as happy with me as I am with mine!!
I bought a cat collar for our puppy tonight. I am so sick of taking it outside every morning first thing in the morning after I wake up, stand outside in my pajamas, wait for the puppy to go to the bathroom.... Ugh... Well tonight I put his collar on, and he wouldn't move. He sat there, eating grass. Then he pukes!... UGHHH! Not somewhere out in the back of the yard, right on the patio. Five minutes after I bring him in the house, he pees on the floor. (In his pen, on the tile, but.... I just had him outside for fifteen minutes!!???) I am just getting so tired of this. I am never breeding my dog again. The only possible way I would breed her again is if we somehow got a ton of acreage with a barn on the back forty, and I could put the dogs in the barn so I wouldn't have to hear them, or potty train them, or clean up their mess. Of course then they wouldn't be as socialized then... I just think I am done. I put another ad in the paper for ten more days. I really hope someone will buy him. I don't know how much more I can take!

Not to end on a complaining note,
Have a lovely day, all... :)

No comments: