Saturday, July 07, 2018

Birthday Box

Well, I did get some things for Dominica's birthday. I got this doll to begin with. Because I ended up deciding to just use a pattern I have had forever, Baby Syndee's Layette (from Annie's Attic). I used to love making doll clothes. And I haven't made any (that I can remember), since we lived in Michigan. :0  (We left Michigan in 2005.)  

I first crocheted the party dress.

Then I crocheted a pajama outfit. I wasn't going to do any more.

But then I thought, it HAS to have a blankie...   And then I did a pillow, too. (The pattern does not have the pillow, I just chained however many until I thought it was big enough.)

Shoebox bed. (I didn't send this.)

This was everything else. I got a cup/dish/bottle set. A dress, and a princess coloring book. She said they like to color.

Aaaand.... I got three more outfits.  I think that was more than enough.

Everything wrapped. 

Now I am working on getting Tokala's package together. I finished his crochet thing.  I will post that when it's done. I still wanted to buy a couple more things (clothes).  I wanted to sponsor a child or family on the Okini One Spirit site. But, we are still so broke..  So, I decided to "sponsor" them. At least for their birthdays.  I haven't said anything to her. But, I did sponsor her before. She won't answer any of my questions except what size the kids wear. So, I got them some clothes. :)

No comments: