Sunday, May 13, 2018

A Really Old WIP...

I was so happy after finishing the Tomten Jacket, I got enough courage to get the Central Park Hoodie out to try and finish it.  I should change my username to The Cowardly Knitter. I don't have very much confidence in myself to knit. I made some mistakes on the Tomten, and there are mistakes on this...   But, maybe no one will notice them unless they have knitted one themselves. :P   I finished the hood, and seamed it. Now I am knitting the edging on one side.   I started this sweater in January of 2008.  :0   I didn't plan the matching outfit.

Something is wrong with Cosmo's paw...  I kept noticing he smells. Really bad. We (Eon) gave him a bath right after we brought him home. Then yesterday I asked him to give him another one, because he smells so bad. Eon said one of his claws is bent and won't go back in. I looked at it, and smelled his paw. It's that paw.  SIGH....    I don't know what to do. Hopefully the shelter may be able to help.    Problems just keep piling up...   Nothing is working... Stress levels are super high..   At least my knitting needles still work. 

No comments: