Friday, July 11, 2014

The Problem With Scrap Yarn Projects..

I do this all the time..   I started another "Scrap yarn" project yesterday. I wasn't feeling good (still aren't). So I just sat on the couch and crocheted.  I wanted to do a quick baby afghan. So I dug through all my patterns...  Finally decided to do the Mile-A-Minute pattern. I haven't made one of those in a loooong time.  Like since our oldest son was a little guy. 

I knew when I started that I only had two colors of Simply Soft. I chose that since it is a baby afghan..   And, this is what I have so far.  I have more of the lavender. But. :/   I guess I will have to get one (or two or three) more balls..   :P

Here is another project I ran out of yarn for. :/  I don't have the ballband either. I keep thinking it is Bernat yarn. But I don't know.. I need more of both the greens.  The pattern says to just finish off with the trim row on top, here. But it looks way too short, don't you think?  I will have to go look at the last one I did.

No comments: