Thursday, June 23, 2011

Better Late Than Never...

... at least in this case. :)  I wanted to get these two "graduation" animals done the last week of school, for our two youngest boys. But, the last week of school was so busy for me. Monday was an Awards Assembly for our middle schooler and for me/my elementary schooler.  Tuesday I don't remember what I had going. (I think maybe that was when I started this bear?) Wednesday I was busy making treats to take to the second graders class for Thursday. Thursday I was at his school all day.  I shouldn't have procrastinated, but...  At least I got them finished. Two weeks late. :P  This is the Amigurumi Graduation Bear from the Lion Brand site.

And, I know I already posted about the floppy dog I made. But here it is, with a graduation cap I made him. I knew Eon would feel "left out" when he saw Eli's bear, and say "I want one".  Guess what he said?...  (I was right..)  I made it in his school's color.   

Now I can get back to crocheting for the Holidays in July RAOK at Crochetville... 

No comments: