Saturday, June 23, 2007

Fairy Rainfall Afghan

Well this is what I have been working on mostly lately. I have been testing it for Etaria at Crochet Garden. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to *say* anything, or post about it, but she asked if I was going to, so I guess that is a *yes*? :p It was super easy to work once I figured out the star stitch (I have never done the star stitch before). I used four 7 oz. skeins of Red Heart Super Saver, and an H hook. I only used just a little of the fourth skein, though. For one last round of the edging, and a little of the previous round, too. I am sorry these pictures are so poor quality I really need a new digital camera (I am dropping huge hints to my husband.... like, 'I need a new digital camera'... :p Our anniversary is coming up next month...) Anyway, here is a close-up (crappy) shot of the edging...
It is not blocked yet. I will have to save this one for a little girl, I think. What do you think, would it work for a boy? Or is the edging too *lacy*? (That's what I'm thinking...) Well have a nice day all!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

That is so lovely, Tina! You did a good job testing...and the pattern stitch looks very interesting.
I think its too girly design for a boy :)