Well, I am posting these for some pictures to blog about. I don't know when I actually finished these. But I uploaded them on July 29th. Also, don't ask me what pattern each one is. LoL I am not organized AT ALL lately. I have been trying to link the patterns in each post because I go back (like with the Donna's Bangle/Camille bag/purse I posted about recently) and I don't know what the pattern was?.... At the time I was working on it, I did. But not later on. Anyway. I did these because I just wanted to crochet something and use whatever yarn I had laying around at the time.
I usually just make the one above, the pink one. But I wanted to try a different pattern. So I did this one. I'm not sure I like this one, the skirty is too holey for me. But it's still cute, and I like the yarn.
This one I kind of like. It's purple. And lacey looking. I also found a white one I had done, I don't even know when. I also don't know what I will even do with these. I was thinking maybe they would want them at the Infusion Center? I don't know...
I went downstairs to look for that purse (I know I had something I had started, in one of the bins I had all my fabric in, and I was going to see if I still had any of the bangles...) Well I didn't find the purse, or bangles. But I started to put fabric on the cubicles, and before I knew it I cleaned out both bins and a big garbage bag full of fabric downstairs. So all my fabric is on the cubicle/shelf now. (Well, except for all the fabric over by my sewing machine...) At least I have that done. If I do a little at a time, maybe it will all get organized down there. The thing is, I start doing something and I get carried away trying to do it all and I end up doing too much/hurting myself. I can't do things like I used to.
I am still in the mood to crochet a poncho, too. I had gotten the two skeins of RH Bitty Stripes (by the way, I thought I had another one that I got but I didn't realize at the time that it was a "new" yarn, and I thought it was the same color as the two I had just bought. Well I found it yesterday, and it's not the same color.) Anyway, we had gone to Walmart again last night to get some potting soil so I can re-pot my Jade plant.. I looked and they only had one skein of the same color Bitty Stripes yarn (I would need at least two more skeins to do a poncho..) So I didn't get any of it. I was googling about Jade plants, because mine got super tall and I don't know what to do about it. Apparently it is not getting enough sunlight (I don't know what to do about that, because there is no way to put my plants by any of the windows in this house. I don't have any furniture to put them on... But, I did cut the "legs" down. I hope it won't kill the plant. That's what the article said to do, so it will grow and fill out more horizontally than going straight up. I forgot to take a picture of it before I cut it down. Well, I'm glad I got more potting soil. Because now I am going to have about seven more Jade plants... Unless I throw away all the cuttings. Which I don't want to do. Maybe Eon or some of his friends or friends moms and grandmas will want a Jade plant. Lol...
I did buy something at Walmart yesterday though. Some popsicle molds. LoL. I used to have a really old (half falling apart) Tupperware popsicle mold, when the boys were little. I know I bought a new one when they got a little older. But they all outgrew homemade popsicles, or popsicles in general. But, my husband and I have been buying the yogurt Yasso bars a lot lately. That's our "ice cream". I was thinking about how I used to make our own popsicles.... And I looked on Pinterest for some recipes... And I saw a big display in the middle of an aisle, with a bunch of different popsicle molds... It had butterflies, smiley faces... I just wanted a regular popsicle mold.. Well, they had some (at the bottom). And, they had a purple one. 😁💜 I washed it all out when we got home.
I was going to wait to make popsicles, but then I just grabbed some of the Greek Yogurt my husband got on accident the other day. He meant to get regular, but he got strawberry. So I just put some of that in the molds last night.
We also went to the Dollar (Dollar Twenty Five PLUS) Tree. I needed another pair of reading glasses... I saw a cute Stitch doll that I *almost* bought... But they wanted $7 for it!! 🙄 I had been thinking about Eon and Steve's birthday next month... Even though Eon doesn't live with us anymore... I must still be in birthday planning mode... I had been looking for a new card idea to make for Eon... One day I was looking for a cake and I said "Why am I looking at cake ideas???" And when we went to the dollar store, I saw these little cowboy drink cups... I said to my husband,"If he was still little I would totally have gotten these for his birthday.." I think I need some grandkids! LoL... I remember how he loved his little cowboy boots someone gave us, and I got him a little hat and crocheted him a "Clint Eastwood" poncho.. Funny. He still loves cowboy boots and hat. (And music.) 🤠






No comments:
Post a Comment