Friday, January 14, 2022

The Baby Quilt


 I don't know if I've mentioned in my blog, I had taken this to be quilted back in November. I finished the top before the baby was born, but when I took it to the quilter, she said she couldn't finish it until February. (Ughhhh...) But as I had no other option, I said okay. Well she called me about a week ago and said it's done! YAY!!!  So I went and picked it up. Today I cut the batting and back edge to size. (That was the nerve wracking part-- for me, at least!) Now I can sew the binding.  I had already mailed her a newborn size hat and booties. I wrote "Part One" on the package. This is "Part Two".  😊    I was dreading cutting the edges down. Besides cutting them, I had to sweep and mop the floor.  (I ended up doing the whole house-- Which I just did three days ago.) So you can see I "tried" to do this three days ago. But it didn't happen. 😝  Anyway, now that's done on to the next step...

No comments: