Thursday, January 06, 2022

I Finished Some Things..

The Granny-Go-Round Sweater. I finished this on Christmas Eve. I had 800 ends to weave in. I got almost all (except one sleeve) done, and wore it. It is warm. But, I feel self conscious about the sleeves. They are more puffy than I like. But overall, I like it.
I actually finished this really old UFO...  I think he looks cuter in real life. 

 And, I forgot about this hat I crocheted for my sons' fiance for Christmas. It was a new pattern I'd seen, somewhere. Crochet Shell Stitch Basic Hat. I never have the yarn they are using in the pattern. (Sigh...) But I just used worsted weight in contrasting colors. I hope she likes it. I actually started one for me, too. But I can't get past the sc on the ribbing (it involves counting, that's why..) 😜  Hers is in navy blue and grey.  

No comments: