Saturday, September 19, 2020

The Baby Quilt Is Finished

Sigh...  Well it is finished. But. I was doing the lint roller on the back, and I noticed a safety pin I forgot to take out. So I turned it over, and there was no pin. 😳   UGGGHHHH.... It's a pin that somehow got in between the layers. So, thank God I didn't quilt it, and only tied it!! I will see if I can undo the hand binding and get it out.  

 A closer-up view. The green border has white polka dots, I don't know if you can see...  And the back is a different light green.  I am in love with this little quilt.  😍  I can't believe I did it. It boosted my confidence to try and quilt more.    It's for a baby who was born premature on Pine Ridge Reservation. Aiden.  For a group I am in.     

Now to finish the baby quilt I started when I was pregnant with Eon. 😂  (Second picture.)

No comments: