Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Happy 2019 Part 2

Since my last post of 2018 was talking about this dishcloth I had started, I thought I would post a picture of it.. That's the booklet the pattern is in.

And the finished dishcloth. I really like it and wanted to keep it. But blue and red are not my kitchen colors. :P Plus it was for a swap. (Like my kitchen has any "colors" any more... LoL. Nothing matches anymore...) 

I crocheted this to go with it. I don't even remember who it was for.. This was in a magazine, I don't even remember what one it was out last summer though. Probably Crochet World? In the summer, I remember.

Another thing I was talking about in my last post of 2018 was these tags I started. So I thought I would post some that I finished... These were from old bill envelopes. All of them. I made different tags from them.

Some other tags from regular card stock I also had started.

My "Shabby Chic/Ephemeral" tags..

Butterfly one.

Another butterfly.

Halloween tags, all from old bill envelopes- except for the bottom middle one.

A Piggy tag I made for a Pen Pal friend, who loves pigs- and got me loving them, too...

Santa tags, all from old bill envelopes.

And, some of the Christmas baking I did... Christmas Tree Brownies, which I'm sure I've posted about before? Basically, you just make brownies in a round springform pan, then cut and decorate. I saw this originally on Pinterest.

I only had blue gel icing. So. Whatever... The kids don't care. :P

I saw this on Facebook I think M& M Christmas bars or something...It's with a yellow cake mix, and like two eggs... I'll try to find the recipe to link it later. It was from Pinterest: M& M Cookie Bars (only four ingredients.)

I made some Jumbo chocolate covered Christmas marshmallows, and candy cane hearts with chocolate in them. I put them in stockings. I made the whole bag of marshmallows, thinking Eon would maybe take some to friends or teachers at school. But he didn't want to. So, I gave one to the lady at the post office. Put one in the mailbox for the mail carrier. And, we ate the rest. 



Here they are all bagged up. I got the bags at the Dollar Store.

And, some candy cane sleighs I did. I haven't done these in years. I thought Eon would want to give one or two to a favorite teacher. But no. So, I took one to the woman who works at the Bookworm Haven (used book store here in town). She gave me two free Harlan Coben books on my birthday. So I put one of these in a bag with a Christmas card and said thank you.  :) The other three were for Eon, Eli, and Steve.

I just made a few of these one day. I don't remember where I saw them probably Facebook or Pinterest. Basically, you put peanut butter on a cracker. Then do that again, and put a cracker on top. Then put them in melted chocolate- and I put sprinkles on them.

I made cinnamon rolls one morning while Steve had four days off, too.  I will save more pictures for later. See what happens when you don't blog for four months?...   

No comments: