Thursday, August 06, 2009

Just For Something More to Blog About...

I took some pictures of a couple of my WIPs. The sock: One more inch (I'm now on the heel flap, since I took this picture).

My SSShrug!:
And a new pattern book I got in the mail from my husband's Great Aunt from Canada. She told me about this 'Noah's Ark' afghan she did, from a pattern. But she changed it to work for her. (Well having just finished my Noah's Ark afghan, I was thinking it was the same one, but it wasn't...) Well she told me (she writes me) that she wanted to send me the pattern book she got it from. I would never have thought it was this one. I had written down on a piece of paper this book, that chrisdfriend had used a square from this book for an afghan she made and posted about on Crochetville that I liked. (Was that a run-on sentence, or what?...) I forgot about it, but now I have it...

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend. Going to go watch my show! (The only one I really watch...)

1 comment:

Dragonflymom said...

Hi Tina, I noticed you read my blog sometimes, and I have made it private, so if you would like to be able to read it, please email me at Bluedragonflymom@yahoo.com and I will add you.