Monday, May 05, 2008

Go Speed Racer!

I have no interest whatsoever in this movie, especially since Susan Sarandon is in it!? (What is up with that?) You can watch a preview/trailer of it here, if you want... I was just curious what Speed Racer looked like. The kids kept saying, 'Speed Racer is white, Mom'... Well it isn't exactly 'Speed Racer', but it's a cool little race car that Nutsaboucrochet13 let me be a tester for! It should be up in her Etsy store soon. (I like her bowling set, too.)
Here he is~ already racing! He wasted no time finding the track. :P The little guy pops out, and his helmet comes off. The wheels rotate, too. They don't really *spin*, but I think the whole car is pretty cool beans! Thanks again for letting me test it for you!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute toy! I saw her bowling set yesterday and added it to my favorites. Her items are so cute.

LG said...

This is so cute! You did a terrific job, Tina!