Saturday, September 21, 2024

I Finished the Hat


 I wish I had taken notes on my last Cobblestone Cap.. I couldn't figure out the brim. But this is what I came up with, since I didn't have the same amount of stitches when I was done with my hat: First off,  I counted how many stitches I did have. Then I subtracted 24, and divided the remaining stitches in half. That was the number of the stitch I began my work in, counting from the last stitch worked. And, I started with my work facing away from me. So that all the remaining rows would make sense. I'm writing all my notes down this time, in case I ever make another one.
And I finally finished it today. Trust me, it looks better on the lamp than it does on me. 

The other day was "Buttermilk Cinnamon Pie" Day. One of my friends from my old quilt group posts what day it is, every day. "Left Handers Day". "National Multivitamin Day". "National Ceiling Fan Day". You get the picture. Well I googled a recipe for Buttermilk Cinnamon Pie. I wasn't going to make one. I just wanted to see how you make it... Well guess what? I made one...😏
In my honest opinion, it wasn't worth all the work to make vs. the taste. My husband and son said, "It's good." "Yeah, that's cuz you didn't have to make it." Lol. 

No comments: