Tuesday, April 04, 2023

A Few Things I've Finished

I wanted to crochet a "bunny" doily for a friend for an Easter package. I couldn't find any free patterns, but then I saw one on YouTube. (Yay!) I haven't crocheted a doily in a long time. And I hadn't ever crocheted one from a YouTube pattern. It was pretty easy, though. I didn't think it would turn out, because it was all bunched up like it wouldn't block right. But, it did. 
A close up of one of the "bunnies". This is the link to the pattern I used.
And, I finished a little "bear" sweater. I had started one in 2018, but I couldn't find it anywhere in my yarn bins. I remember that I realized I was using Caron worsted weight yarn, and the pattern calls for baby yarn. I vaguely remember ripping it out. But. I now have one finished. I've been trying to make things up for if I ever get a grandbaby..  :P So far I have three sweaters done, and a couple toys. Here is a direct link to the sweater pattern on Yarnspirations.
When I was looking for the bear sweater I had started, I found this mouse. The body was done, I just stuffed it and sewed it up, and added the tail. I have no idea what pattern I used for this.
And I finished a little turtle. This was in the latest Crochet World issue; and the whole reason I even bought the magazine. I couldn't find my yarn needle to finish it, so it took me longer to finish this.
It's hard to get a good picture of it. You can see a photo bomber in this picture. :P
 

No comments: