Monday, February 19, 2018

Celebrating Eli's Birthday a Month Late..

...But better late than never. We were kind of moving in January. So..  I had been googling cakes to make (I wanted to do something different than the usual), before we moved. I saw a DIY "number" cake, how to do a two. I thought I could do a one easily.  So... That's what I did. I made one round and one square. 

Cut the round one like this. (I ate the little round middle piece.)  :D

Then assemble it like this. I had to make another square pan, but the recipe was easy. It's from Jenny Can Cook.

All frosted (my husband brought canned frosting home, I was about done after three cakes..)

Added the candles I had bought before we moved.

Eli with his cake..


And a picture of Jetta and Jaxson. He is almost as big as her now, and weighs more than her. 

No comments: