Monday, March 15, 2010

More FOs... But Not As Many As MY UFOs...

LOL. I did a second Bag Lady. She is all packed up in a box to go to a new home. :D I hope she will be liked there... (I am 99.9% positive she will be :P) I think I am burned out on bag ladies for a while, though..

I hunted down and bought CroJulee's round ripple dishcloth! Then proceeded to crochet two of them. The one on the left is for my sister. (To go with the other three dishcloths I have already either knitted or crocheted her... :P) The one on the right is mine and already needs to be washed. I like it. And I love the pattern.
And, a UFO that needed to be finished (was on my "list"--bonus, eh?..) Turtlelvrs Button-Up Bookmark Book Cover (?) My book "Three Cups of Tea" is inside...

I didn't have enough yarn to do the bookmark in the pattern, so I did a chain 45 or 48 then 6 sc in 2nd chain from hook, and sl st all the way back...
Here is the outside:
I used RH pink camo.
And I got another RAOK!! Well, technically, not really... But still. :D Suzee sent me a 'part two' of the Tag & Silly Swap. She didn't have to, but I LOVE everything!!! Isn't Maxine COOL!!? Her little bag says "Don't Worry Be Crabby" Ha ha ha! I love it. A little container that is Mary Engelbreit, says "Life Has No Blessing Like a Good Friend". And inside it is a little clip (money clip?) that says "Don't drive faster than your guardian angel can fly". And, and awesome knitting needle holder! All mine are in an unorganized (MESS of a) bag. Thank you so much, Suzee!! :D


Well, I am sick (AGAIN). Yesterday early afternoon I just started feeling really bad. I just laid down and took a nap. :0 Then, didn't want to, but I got up for a while and crocheted. Then ate dinner (hubby made dinner, isn't he awesome?) and went back to bed. I still feel bad today, but not as bad. I think it's a cold or something. Sore throat, sinuses... headache. Tired. Sneezing. I probably got it from my husband. He had a sinus infection (but probably got the sinus infection from this whatever it is...) I need to start cleaning off the computer mouse more. I probably keep getting germs from it, and that's how I keep getting sick. Wipe down the cart at the store, use Purell... I am good about washing my hands, but probably not enough... Well I hope everyone had a nice weekend. :) Thanks for stopping by. :D

2 comments:

Sondra said...

OH she is loved! SHE IS ADORED!!!! ~smile~ (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Tina said...

Ha ha!! I'm so glad you like her! I have been trying to get onto your blog but can't remember my wordpress acct info (sigh...) I hope you like the tea, too. I wanted some tonight but it has caffeine in it... (Shoulda got decaf..) :P Hugs!!