Sunday, November 06, 2022

Socks... And, Christmas Is Coming!!!

I finished a pair of socks in October. They are the same pattern I've done for years, I don't think it's available online.  These are for me. I still haven't worn them yet. I only have one top that goes with them. The pattern I used was Ann Norling. This is the closest pattern I could find to it: Ravelry: Basic 4ply socks pattern by Cindy Edmonds
And, I don't remember where I saw this (probably Pinterest). But I HAD to make one. I'm not sure if this is the exact pattern I used, but it looks like it: Hook, Yarn, and Pattern: Granny Square Christmas Tree (hookyarnpattern.blogspot.com)

 And I did one in white with green and red trim, a lighter color tree trunk.  I found the little bows at Dollar Tree, I think I got pom poms there, too.  I have been craving Christmas Cookies lately... Too bad I haven't been in the mood to bake. 

No comments: