Friday, November 25, 2022

Gnomes, And Scones

I have been into gnomes again lately. I made this gnome card for someone I write to. She had sent me the little gnome "fall" sticker. It was around Halloween time. Which is why I made it purple and orange. 
She sent me these super cute gnome shelf sitters for my birthday. I love them so much! I had to put them up high so the cats (or, Eri.. to be specific) wouldn't get them and break them.
I made some pumpkin scones one day. I had a big can of pumpkin I was trying to use up. I wish I had written down where I got the recipe for these.  Ooo! I did. Soft Pumpkin Scones with Spiced Glaze. They were yummy!
I had enough pumpkin to make cookies, too. These were Old Fashioned Soft Pumpkin Cookies.
And, another card I made. This was from a YouTube video, I think? For the same person I made the gnome card for. This is the You Tube video I made this card from.
It has a little pocket in the front to put things in.

I put this tag in (which I made a long time ago), plus the little card insert with a bunch of "Happy Mail" in it (stickers, labels, little things..). Weird coincidence, the paper I made the tag from looks a lot like the paper I made the card with. Maybe I grabbed the tag because of it? I just noticed that.  I have another card I made with a pocket in it (for the same person, too) but I never uploaded the picture yet. 
 

No comments: