Friday, November 19, 2021

I Had To Rip A Seam..


I kept looking at the picture the other day, and I realized I sewed the four bottom rows on upside down. But it wasn't too bad of a fix, just one seam. Thank God. This quilt has been a lot of work.. (Still not as much work as the t-shirt quilt, though.)  And, I called someone to quilt it for me. She won't be able to finish it for 8-10 weeks.  Sigh....   I hurried and rushed to finish it and it still won't be done soon. Unless I can find someone else to do it.  I don't even know who to call. I found her number on a quilt group page I have been thinking about joining. I might try calling a quilt store nearby and see if they have any recommendations.
 
Anyway, I thought I should work on the other baby quilt I started for my son... (I started working on it again when my son and his wife were pregnant. They lost the baby,so I put it away for a long time.)  I worked on it here and there but not much. Then one day I thought, "I should just do a bunch at a time."  Strip sewing. I didn't actually strip sew these. But. I have gotten a lot farther in one day than I have in years, today!  Maybe I will actually finish this quilt before I even have a grandbaby. 😊

No comments: