Sunday, November 14, 2021

Gnomes

Well I have gone a little crazy with gnomes lately...  I made a few Halloween gnome cards for pen pals.. This first one didn't turn out the greatest.  I call them "Cookie Cutter Gnomes".
                                                               This one was cute.
And this one. I just printed out the sentiments on cardstock with wordpad and print and cut them out.
                                                               This one I sent in a letter.
                                                          And a Thanksgiving Gnome..
                           And today I made some Christmas gnomes. Not sure what these will become yet.
                                                           This one has a sparkly beard.
I didn't have any special tools (and I don't want to waste money getting any.) These were my "tools". Cookie cutters (hence the name Cookie Cutter Gnomes), a circle punch for the nose and I freestyle drew the beard. I had to cut the gingerbread mans legs to fit behind the beard. So it kind of looks like an upside down heart.  
                      For the hat, I used a big circle punch to round the hat so it's more slouchy.
                                                   Cut a little below the line and even it up.
                      This was a Halloween notepad I made from a YouTube video tutorial.
                                                Using one of these from the dollar store.
                                            This is a Halloween Witch gnome I crocheted.  
And a Gnome Luminary I just finished last night. I have another one of these in the works. 
It's supposed to have a mason jar inside, but I used a jar of salsa to take the picture. 😛
 

No comments: