Wednesday, November 17, 2021

I Finished the Baby Quilt Top..


 But...  I realized I sewed the four bottom rows on wrong. Which I am ripping out right now.  I struggled with the layout of this so much. I originally was going to do an Around the World quilt. But, I totally did the squares wrong. I should have done a grey with a white. Not grey/grey, white/white...  I get things all backwards and upside down in my head sometimes. So, I watched you tube videos of half square triangle quilt lay outs, and finally decided I would do a Chevron layout. Which worked with the squares I have. The baby is due two days from today. 😳   I didn't know I was going to be packing and moving across country, AGAIN. Or that my Dad would pass away. So, I think this is pretty good timing, considering. I mailed the baby hat and booties (first pic), and they should have gotten them yesterday.  I just need to find a long armer around here.  

No comments: