Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Questions About Mickey Mouse Head/Squares


 I just went in to my "comments" section today. I haven't really been on top of my blog for a long time. I had a lot of comments, I forgot you have to approve them now. A couple of people had said they saw my Mickey Mouse squares on Pinterest. (Wow, I made Pinterest status? LoL). The link was not working (I had posted it on Crochetville..) So... I went back on there (it's been a long time), and FINALLY found the post where I said how I made the Mickey Mouse heads. So here is what I wrote: 

"I made mine up. I did a circle with 22 triples (Ch 4, 21 trc in first chain) for the head, two circles with 14 dcs (ch 3, 13 dc in first chain) for the ears, sewed them to the head over three stitches with three stitches in between. Made a 6 inch square that is like a granny square but with no spaces in between. Sew the head onto the square."

My apologies to everyone who commented and I hadn't responded.

No comments: