Saturday, March 06, 2021

More FO's

I had a bunch of things I have finished; but like I said in my last post, I haven't uploaded pictures is all.. These are two cross bookmarks I finished. The green and white one I finished a long time ago. I just found it (while trying to find something else). I crocheted a white with purple edging one for my Aunt. I used this pattern: Cross Bookmark.
And a blue baby boys' set (newborn).  The afgahn is the Corner To Corner Throw. The sweater is the Baby Surprise Jacket (crocheted). The booties are from a pattern book I have, and the mittens are Ruth's Crochet Set: Mittens. The yarn is Red Heart. The hat is the Pumpkin Side-to-Side hat.
                  And a girls' set. Same patterns. For some reason, I think I already posted both of these sets..  
And this is a baby bunting I started almost three years ago. I've been trying to finish projects I had started. (Sigh...)  This was a LOT of work. I am still weaving in ends on it, too.
And, I started another bunting. (Sigh...) Just like this one I made a few years ago. This one is going to be with a grey border. (For a boy.)  This is why I can never finish anything. I finish one thing, then I feel like I can start another project...

 And, my Baby Yoda socks I finished right after the beginning of this year. The pattern is technically "Comfy Alien Socks". The only thing I don't like about them is the eyes. But, I did them just as the pattern stated. I still haven't decided what to do with these. I'll probably end up sending them to someone.

No comments: