Friday, August 28, 2020

Open Shoulder Granny Poncho

Is Finished. I finished it yesterday. And I am not thrilled with it. It looks NOTHING like the picture in the magazine. The shoulder holes just look stupid. I might just sew them up and it will be a granny poncho.  Look at the picture.  Nothing like that, is it? It just looks frumpy and big.  I still kind of like it. I don't know...

We had some friends over for dinner a couple weekends ago. The guy works with my husband, and we have known them for about 13 years. Our youngest boys were five when we all met (my husband knew the guy longer, he worked with him.)  ~Anyway~  The guy kept telling people about my cheesecake and how good it is, and hinting that he wanted some....   So I made one for when they came over.   

I had leftover cherry pie filling and cream cheese. I didn't want it to go to waste (only to waist- ha ha). So I made some Kolacky. I haven't made Kolacky since I don't know when. I think in high school foods class.  (Probably because it's a lot of work!)  

This one is with the cream cheese topping.  

 

No comments: