Wednesday, September 16, 2026

One F.O.

I finished a Q-tip holder for my husband's bathroom. I don't even know how many of these I have crocheted, now. Four or five, I think. Well, four or five of this pattern. I know I've crocheted other ones, too. I couldn't decide what color to make it. The light grey like the towel, or white, like the toothbrush holder and soap dish....  It doesn't really matter I guess. Nothing in that bathroom matches. The counter top is brown, the floor is a burnt coral (?) color. The shower curtain is navy blue and off white stripes...  I want to get a different shower curtain in there at least.  
Every day I wake up and think, "I just want to relax and crochet today", but I hardly ever get to crochet...  I thought once the kids moved out I would have so much time. But I don't.  (Sigh...)

No comments: