Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Hello September


We got a new virus software on our computer. And it wouldn't let me upload any pictures to my blog. Well I turned off the Anti-Tracker option, so I could upload these pictures. Everything is a pain...  Anyway Happy First Day of September.... I can't believe summer is going to be over. It's depressing. I don't want winter to be here...  
I did start a new crochet project yesterday. A little pumpkin. It's a reel on Facebook, and no written instructions. But I stopped the reel and tried to count how many she chained, and I think it's 20. And she did 2 sc in the beginning, hdc all alon until two are left then 2 sc in end. So, I chained 21 because I like to skip the first chain and sc in the next one. I never could sc in the first chain..  I don't know why I'm using brown variegated yarn for it. I do have some orange, I want to use the orange for a pumpkin bear though. Oh, and work in the back loops only and 32 rows total. I need to get some fake "cinnamon sticks" for it. 

No comments: