Sunday, August 30, 2026

Rainy Sunday, What To Crochet?

I'm a poet and I didn't even know it...  😎I'm just posting this picture of some yarn I bought a little while ago, to post a picture...  It's "Artic Ice". I keep seeing people on Facebook posting "Chaos Blankets" they are crocheting. You put a few different stitches in a bowl on different pieces of paper, then in another bowl you put up to seven (or however many you chose) colors, and then you have a dice you roll to see how many rows you do. I haven't done one (I don't think I would like it..) But ANYWAY, my point is, one of the reels had this color as one of their colors and I really liked it. Even though it is not very spectacular.  
I also do not know what to crochet... I have two projects that are UFO's. My strawberry tea cozy (which I was going to finish this summer, early-but Ididn't...) And, my Granny Hexie t-shirt.  But, I don't want to work on either one of those. 
I was trying to think of something maybe to crochet as another "gag gift" for my husband for his birthday. I crocheted him a potato for Christmas. Well, every time we go grocery shopping he wants M&M's. He likes the peanut butter flavor. I was thinking this morning, "I should see if I can find an M&M crochet pattern" (I did find a bunch, the M&M guys...)  I don't know if I will crochet one. I cannot believe it's almost September already. 
It's almost September, it might as well be Fall already. 😞 I used to love Fall, but now I don't because it just means winter is right around the corner. The only good thing about winter is Christmas, and staying inside making snowman crafts.   
Well, maybe I'll go look through my crochet magazines and see if I can find something new to crochet..

No comments: