Thursday, September 12, 2024

Old Project In My Memories


 This picture was in my Facebook memories today. With a hashtag cobblestonecap. I looked on my blog, it wasn't there. I couldn't find it anywhere. So I went on Ravelry and typed it in the search engine and found the pattern. So I must have made this (or, finished it on Septmeber 12th, 2017.)  I don't know what I had going on then, why I didn't post about it. But if it was when we lived in Oregon, that in itself would explain why. Also I was about 20 lbs thinner there (Oregon)...  Most depressing place I've lived in.  ~Anyway!!~ Someone had asked on FB if I still had this hat, and I went and looked in my closet and I do!! I was so happy. With all the times we've moved..  

After I found the hat, it made me want to crochet another one, in a different color. 😀 Of course, purple!! I had a hard time with round 3. But I read through the pattern and watched the video about that stitch, and I figured it out. I almost forgot, this is the link for the pattern.

I was craving salt today. We don't have any junk food in the house. But I have some crackers, and have some flavored cream cheese leftover, from when we got bagels a while ago. It was pretty good!  if you don't have any ready-made junk food/snacks, and you have crackers and flavored cream cheese, you could try it. Another idea is if you don't have any chocolate milk or syrup, you could try maple syrup in milk. An old friend of our family used to make this for her youngest in a bottle. Have to get creative to make snacks, with the price of groceries now.

No comments: