Monday, July 04, 2022

Happy Independence Day America

Otherwise known as 4th of July. 🎇🎆⭐  I crocheted a couple 4th of July things this year. This Patriotic Towel Topper. I HATED this pattern!!! It's vague and complicated and doesn't even tell you what color yarn to use in some parts. I messaged the pattern designer but she still has not replied. 😠 So, I just did what I thought I was supposed to do. I didn't realize until I was going to take the picture, I sewed the wrong side of the towel to the front and the gnomes on the towel are upside down. Sigh... But, I still think the finished product is really cute.
And I crocheted a 4th of July scrunchie that I already sent to someone. My hair isn't long enough to wear a scrunchie.
And, I made a 4th of July card copying one I saw online. I sent this with the scrunchie.  

I hope you have a safe 4th of July.
 

No comments: