Sunday, February 20, 2022

Socks

My son gave me a shirt from where he works last week. 😄 He actually brought two shirts home, this was the one I chose. The other one was a t-shirt.  I was going to wear it one day, and thought, "I don't have any matching socks.." 
So again, I said "I have yarn, I know how to knit.."  😜  And, it has been a long time since I knitted any socks!  Not like I need another project to work on. But...  This one is for me.
This is my progress so far. I am doing the heel and toes in blue. Using this pattern.  And stash yarn. I don't know what the blue is, but the grey is "Naturally Caron" Country in "Silver Service". I have "about" three skeins of the grey.  After I started these, I was thinking "Where are all the other socks I knitted myself?" And I went and found them. (I need to wash them.) And I found a pair I started. Well, I found two pairs I started. The green ones, and the Earl Grey ones. The Earl Grey ones I stopped because they are complicated (for me). I hope to finish the green ones soon, too. Maybe in time for Saint Patrick's Day. 😀🍀  In case you are interested in seeing the other socks I knit for myelf, one pair is here. (The last picture, also a picture of some other socks I knit for my son..) The other pair is here.
 

No comments: