These are the Santa/Christmas buttons I posted about getting at Walmart. I got two packages of them.
I was trying to think of something else to put on there. And I remembered the "snowflakes" I have in my card making stuff...
I got my sewing needle and thread and my hot glue gun out, and I finished the snow globe ornament. I think it's pretty cute. It's for our (middle son) daughter in law. She loves snow globes and she collects them. Side note, her birthday is next month and I have a birthday card planned to make her. I ordered a "birthday cake" rubber stamp online. It's supposed to get here tomorrow.
Up close...
I want to crochet one for our tree, too. I was thinking about making the bigger one so the Santa button would fit on it.
And, I finished crocheting and sewing the Red Truck Card Holder/Ornament together.๐ป I put my old library card in it for the picture. ๐The front of it looks lopsided, and so does the window. ๐Ughhh. I wanted to post pictures of all the things I have bought so far for Christmas. But I haven't taken any pictures of it all yet. I wanted to crochet these last year and I never got around to it. So I'm glad I did for Christmas In July this year. ๐๐
๐With one day to spare. LoL.
Oh!! I am so happy. Or should I say, "I'm sew happy"? ๐My husband fixed my sewing machine last night! I had put it back together wrong. Now I can sew again. Yayyyyyyy!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment