Thursday, April 15, 2021

Recent Projects, and a Really Old One

I was going to sew/work on Eons' t-shirt quilt today. But... My sewing room was SUCH a mess!!! Ugh, it made me crazy. And every time I would go in there to work on it it bothered me so bad. I literally had to step over things to get anywhere. So, I cleaned and organized it today. 
 It's still not completely done but I can walk in there now!! I can actually sew and not be distracted/stressed out from the mess. 
I cleaned out one drawer of yarn that I hadn't used in over ten years, and put more yarn in it. I still want to clean more drawers out so I can put all the bags of yarn on top of the bins, inside.
And, I completely moved one whole book shelf into my bedroom. And kept the one in there with all my crochet/knit/quilting books and patterns in here.
Do you like my redneck quilt hanger? 😂  I was actually thinking of doing something with the hanger, maybe crochet over it, bend the wires. And paint the clothespins. This is a crafting room after all.
I found this doily I crocheted about 25 years ago, while I was cleaning my room out. I need to wash it and re-block it. My old boss had bought one and I copied hers.
And this is a recent project, a Graduation Bear. I crocheted a couple of these before. When I went to find the pattern (because I never printed it out), it was gone. 😩  I sent a message to the website, and they emailed me the pattern! They are re-doing their website, and this is one of the patterns they still hadn't uploaded yet.
 

No comments: