Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hallo! I'm Sheila!

"Remember me? I've had my hair done and now I feel like a new troll!" :p I finally got brave and put her hair on today. I wanted to wait until I got some "feathery fluff" yarn, but it is so expensive and I didn't feel like waiting til I had enough money for it. So I just 'used what I have'. Just plain old Red Heart worsted weight black. I pulled each strand apart so there were two plies of two. I think she looks really cool. I am sending her to my cousin who is going to Australia next month. (I don't know if I mentioned this in my last post with Sheila...) She used to have all the old 'Wishniks' (troll dolls), back when they were just coming out. She still has some of her originals and collects them. So for those two reasons I thought she would really like this. I hope she does. I want to make one for me, now. :) Blossom really likes her. ;)

No comments: